“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Another Year, Another Dead Blog

Go ahead... Check out my blog... It will only take you about 30 seconds... Another year has passed and it's still stalemate. It's time to do something different to put some life into this..

CHALLENGES. I love challenges. I fail attempt to complete a lot of them. I love them nonetheless. So for 2019, it's Challenge Year for my blog.

I found this challenge by herding cats $ burning soup that will hopefully get me to post at least once a month. That alone would be a huge stepping stone.

It's the 2019 Blog All About It challenge. To sign up and read more about it, click here.

The challenge lists a word a month. I write a post about that word. Sounds pretty simple. Right?


Jan- First
Feb- Pink
Mar- Luck
April- Sweet
May- Bloom
June- Risk
July- Heat
Aug- Sky
Sept- Crunch
Oct- Shiver
Nov- Thankful
Dec- Twinkle

I know I can do this! Do you know of any other blogger challenges I can do? If so, please post in the comments and I will add it to this post and try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment