“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”

Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 Goals - January Breakdown and End of Year Rewards

Happy 2019!
Photo by Sumit Rai from Pexels

Hope you had an amazing start to the new year!

Last week, I posted my new action plan of 9 goals for 2019.

My goals were extremely large and non-specific. I intentionally wanted them that way so that I had room to make baby steps and switch things up if something did not work the first time. However, I wanted specific enough goals that I could actually complete them. These are my detailed goals with rewards for 2019.

First, my rewards for meeting the goals:

If I meet my business goals of making $500 a month, completing two courses and maintain a regular online presence that increases professional networks, I will buy a new laptop for myself.

If I complete 90% of the decluttering plan for the year, improve my health, lose at least 15% of my current weight and use my bullet journal at least 300 days during 2019, I will plan a night away with my husband and hire a caregiver for my children.

If I listen to the entire Bible during the year, do my Morning with God time daily, complete extra Bible Study and Prayer time, which includes completing each of my weekly Bible Study Fellowship lessons and take a personal retreat time at least 2 times a month, I will (do something, but I'm not sure yet).



Each month, I'm going to report in on my successes or failures and state my new baby goals for the next month. I hope you will do the same with me.

January Baby Goals
Business:
I will spend 2 hours a week studying courses to increase my knowledge of blogging and/or social media. I will post 6 times during the month. I will share things on my personal social media accounts daily and set up business accounts.

Personal:
I will declutter my kitchen for 15 minutes each day. Yes, it needs a whole month. I will make all the doctor appointments for myself (and the family) for the year. I will use my bullet journal consistently so that I can figure out what works for me and what doesn't, and start to change up what needs changed.

Spiritual:
I will get in the habit of listening to the assigned Scripture each day, complete my lesson for BSF each week, and do something that will help me in my Bible study time twice during the month.

-----------------------------------------

Share with me your rewards for meeting your goals at the end of 2019. What are your plans for January?



No comments:

Post a Comment